Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nail Art Foil Application

Hey guys, wonder how nail foils works? Yesterday I recorded a tutorial on how to apply nail foils. I'm using nail art foil transfer which comes in a long sheet, not the one already cut out like nail-shaped. 

There is two types of nail foil : 

Nail Foil Transfer, 
which literary transfer the design onto the nail.
This is what I'm going to show you. 





Nail Foil Sticker,
You just stick the whole thing on the nail and file the excess down. 




 A few picture of my nails :

7674085074_9e5acdbd14_z

7673985202_6bd0771ebd_b

7674082440_fdf20077ef_k


This is my second video tutorial without my voice again 
I tried to recorded with my voice, it was too deep and not focused.
 I can't even hear what am I saying when I replay it. so yeahh xD


Enjoyyy! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment